Sunday, August 20, 2006

Disco Night - HOT

19 Aug, John's birthday, went to a Aussie resturant with colleagues and John's friends, well, I really have no idea on what is aussie style food, except Fish and Chip. haha ... Anyway, the place is nice, with live band that plays Jazz. I will consider to go again with friends.

We stayed in there till 11:00, then we went to Tsim Sha Tsui East Harbour, chit chat and drink till 1:00, then we went to Disco - HOT in New world Hotel.

It was my first time to D, getting excited.

$125 for lady with 1 drink, $250 for gentle with 2 drinks. Little bit expensive, okay, let's go.

There was smoky and crowdy, we chose a desk near to stage, John was the first one entered the stage, I guess he is dying for fun after whole week of work.

Then some of us went out as well, honestly, I dont know dance, well, what i did was just shake my body. haha .. Well, everything is okay. Except some guys suddenly stood or danced beside staring at me, that made me feel quite uncomfortable.

We played till 4:30, then we went to McDonald for breakfast, o ... my legs were pain!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very interesting, thanks

Traveling