Monday, November 22, 2004

Colleagues

Every monday, we hold meeting for reporting the progress of works on hands. And today, again, my colleague, a fresh graduated programmer, almost being scolded by me.
I really could not understand what he is thinking, no matter what my supervisor and i assigned to him, he just do what he think. Well... he is a good programmer, we have no doubt on that, since he always think clear on programming before he start. However, he may not be a good employee or subordinate, as he does not follow the task list.

My supervisor and I assigned a task to him, and ask him report the status to us regularly. However ... one month has passed, nothing was out, and we never receive his report unless we ask him! We did not expect him finisih that task within 1 week or 1 month, what we wish is, he reports his finding to us, and let us know what difficulties he faced, and we figure out the problem together.

I hope today, he will report his finding to me. It is his FINAL chance.

No comments:

Traveling