Saturday, November 20, 2004

House Decoration

One year ago, as my brother bought a new flat, the idea of redecorating my house was flashed out and never passed away.

Because of the limited of money, my house has never been decorated, and after living here for 18 years, most parts in my house have to be renew. And I do think it is the right time for the decoration. Since we can live in my brother's new flat during the time of decoration.

Also, I wish to make it as a gift to my parents, to let them live better here. Since i knew, they will still live in here in the future.

However, decoration is really troublesome, not only because of money, it caused a lot of conflicts and argues between parents and I on design and style on new house. Sometime, i really doubt, whether I am dropping rocks to my toes.

Um... but i am still going on my plan, the decoration will be started after lunar new year 2005. Because craftman will only be free after the holiday.

No comments:

Traveling