Thursday, December 13, 2007

my life in korea - day 4

woke up late again, but luckily, I am not the latest one. K has to check out from hotel. So, i waited him lobby.

Arrive office at 10:30, meeting and meeting, and working. What a busy life. Went to have Japanese food with colleagues, yummy!

Still busy after lunch, K went back to Hong Kong at 7:45, A is not free tonight, so, I went to have dinner with Korean Colleagues alone. The restaurant is a localized place, very Korean style. The food is good.

Went to Dongdaemon with CH and HK, my Korean colleagues, they are so nice, picked me to there, and taught me how to take Subway, subway in Seoul is a very complicated system, over 200 subway stations. I guess i will be messed up if I go alone. -___-

So cold outside, -5 I guess, but many Korean ladies wore short pant, brave! Dongdaemon is a crowding place like Mong Kok or even more energetic, those shops opened for 24 hrs!

Ate some korean local street foods, I dont know what is that, but all tasted good, cause all are hot! So marvelous.

No comments:

Traveling