Saturday, December 15, 2007

my life in korea - day 5


arrived office at 09:50 am, switched on the laptop, started to work for while, waited for other colleagues. Well, it is not a working mood day, everybody get ready, and left office at 10:15 a.m.. Today is the wedding banquet of two colleagues, SJ and L. They knew each other in office and dated for 2 years, only few colleagues discovered that. haha ..

The wedding was hold in function hall in University, most people dressed in formal, but i was wearing jean! The photographer even asked me to stand at the last row. :P

The wedding ceremony is in western style, not much different with HK, something interest is, the bride has her own room for photo taking, she just sited on the sofa. Much more comfortable than in HK.

After the wedding, everybody went back to office and prepare for another event. Annual Dinner! The dinner was in Japanese style. Nice food, nice soju. And there is snow outside. It is my first time to see snowing. We even played snow fight outside the restaurant.

After dinner, we even went to Karaoke, but, u know me well, I don't know any Korean songs. So, I just acted as photographer, to picture down the dance in Karaoke.
The snow became more and more heavy, when i just enter the hotel, snow on my shoulder melted cause of the warmer. The water even dropped to floor, what a shame.

No comments:

Traveling