Friday, December 28, 2007

Warlords - 投名狀

Nothing to do at Christmas night, saw U online, so dated him to have dinner together, then, gathered with J to watch Warlord. The reason for choosing this movie is simple, cause, it is the movie i can think of and both J and I haven't watched yet. And of course, it provided english subtitle, so U can watch without translation.

I didn't expect that it is so bloody, but I think it is a good movie. Someone said it is good cause it used a lot of $, but I don't think only money can make a good movie, see Heros, I don't really like that.

The story is simple and lots of area for thinking, like brotherhood, love, power and anti-war, message are simple but fair enough. And of course, actors are performed quite well, I started to like Jay Lee. :)

No comments:

Traveling